Our Commitment to Sustainability
At Diba, we design shoes from our heart to your sole. We care about how our shoes look on your feet as well as the footprints our products leave on the earth. From our headquarters to our factories, we are taking steps to provide eco-friendly, responsibly produced, and sustainable footwear.
- Eco-friendly Packaging: Our pair boxes are made from mostly recycled materials & are recyclable. Diba True, Diba Since 1990, Testosterone, and Rustic Asphalt boxes are assembled without glue. We are constantly working on creating more eco-friendly packaging for all our brands.
- Factory Support: We encourage our factories in India to pack our products in tissue and cardboard rather than plastic whenever possible, and to limit using materials that could end up in landfills. We have completely eradicated the use of hard plastics in our packaging. We visit our factories twice per year to make sure our code of conduct, maintenance, and waste management standards are met.
- Energy-Efficient Headquarters: In our warehouse, we have a 25KW solar array on our roof. We use LED lighting for all of our outside and many of our warehouse fixtures. We offer a recharging station for electric vehicles. We take initiatives to reduce paper usage, like recycling used paper and scanning rather than printing documents when we can.
- Vegan Materials: Our Diba London line is made of 100% Vegan leather.
- Upcycling Remnants Program: We use the leftover high-quality leather after constructing our Diba True shoes to create adjustable belts. Not only does this minimize waste from our factories, but these premium accessories also complement the unique, well-loved patterns and colors of our footwear collections.
No matter where you are on your journey – whether you are an established business, an emerging company, a small boutique, or a customer looking for a fashionable pair of shoes – we are with you every step of the way. Our mission is to offer the best footwear styles, with the highest quality materials, at the best value.